Whether you live in the city or in the suburbs, you could be growing your own food on your rooftop, on concrete, and even up the side of your walls using the commonsense techniques of permaculture design. Bill Wilson of Midwest Permaculture teaches people how to get started. He joins us at the Energy Fair.
Bill Wilson's schedule of presentations
- Bill Wilson, co-founder of Midwest Permaculture
- 3 Different Workshops at the Energy Fair: http://www.the-mrea.org/download/EF09workshops.pdf
- Saturday, June 20, 11:00am, Transition Towns
- Saturday, June 20, 5:00pm, Introduction to Permaculture
- Sunday, June 21, 3:00pm, Suburban/Urban Permaculture
- July 21-24 Evenings, 3-Hour Introductory Seminar on Permaculture
Same seminar over a 4 Day Speaking Tour of SE Michigan (Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint and Ypsilanti)
- August 8-15, 8-Day Permaculture Design Certification (PDC) training (Includes 16 hours of pre-training webinars –- some recorded, some live.
Location: Columbiaville, Michigan
- August 22-29, 8-Day Permaculture Design Certification (PDC) training (Includes 16 hours of pre-training webinars – some recorded, some live.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Sept. 3-6, 4-Day Suburban/Urban Permaculture Training Intensive
Location: Cincinnati, OH